Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the Greggs drinks daily?

Dan111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, has the Greggs free drink offer changed to be weekly rather than daily? I had one yesterday but when I went to get one today just after the new code release at 7am, it said voucher used (even though I have not used it today).

I checked the app again a couple hours later and it said more codes will be available tomorrow which implies it is indeed daily, in which case I don't understand why it says voucher used when I didn't get anything today.

Last week it worked fine getting one each day Monday to Friday.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11615 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

No, and I will not step foot in that garbage coffee chain, who have the audacity to charge extra for Decaf Coffee and burnt coffee... 

I now have a nespresso machine that makes the perfect coffee and a Velvetiser for the perfect Hot Chocolate.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94085 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

All the 'coffee' shops are over-priced and not really to my liking although I must admit to meeting my health worker once a week in Costa. Coffee cups way too wide to keep the coffee hot for long enough imho!

I might think better of them if they paid their due tax to the country every year.

Message 12 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9345 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

Looks like I missed out last week ; didn't read the app and just assumed that the offering was the same as usual. 

Your Nespresso machine sounds nice. 🕺  

Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9345 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I have no idea if the influx of VM customers to O2 means that the O2 Priority app is being more widely used ; or if the number of codes available has been reduced. However, breakfast rolls were available at 8.50am today (Friday) in Croydon, but ran out before 9.00am. 

Seems to be a case of the early bird catches the breakfast roll.    👨‍🍳

Message 14 of 14