Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the Greggs drinks daily?

Dan111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, has the Greggs free drink offer changed to be weekly rather than daily? I had one yesterday but when I went to get one today just after the new code release at 7am, it said voucher used (even though I have not used it today).

I checked the app again a couple hours later and it said more codes will be available tomorrow which implies it is indeed daily, in which case I don't understand why it says voucher used when I didn't get anything today.

Last week it worked fine getting one each day Monday to Friday.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5710 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Dan111 

They are released daily but you can only use one per week. Hence, if you used one yesterday, that is it for coffee for you until next Monday.

But you can have a breakfast roll on Friday or Saturday, which is similar - codes are released on both days, but if you use one on Friday, you cannot use another on Saturday.   

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Dan111 

The offers are limited in numbers so you may have been unlucky and missed out today.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Dan111
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I understand that, but it said voucher used, as if I had already redeemed a drink today when I hadn't. 

It was only way later that it said they're all gone and there will be more tomorrow.

I went on it at about 709 so they wouldn't have all gone by then anyway. 

Message 3 of 14

Oxonian
  • 5710 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Dan111 

They are released daily but you can only use one per week. Hence, if you used one yesterday, that is it for coffee for you until next Monday.

But you can have a breakfast roll on Friday or Saturday, which is similar - codes are released on both days, but if you use one on Friday, you cannot use another on Saturday.   

Message 4 of 14

Dan111
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really? Last week, my first week using the app, I got a new one every day Monday to Friday. (When I used Friday's, I didn't get one Saturday and Sunday which I knew to expect). 

Message 5 of 14

Oxonian
  • 5710 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Dan111 

Yes, I have been using them for many years on the app and that's my experience, which the T&Cs support. 

Maybe if you were new to the app last week, you were on some sort of beginners' programme. 

Why don't you try again tomorrow and drop a note on here as to how you've got on ? I am interested !  

Message 6 of 14

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

This could be interpreted as one a week i.e. not Daily Coffee.

1000007521.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10185 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Dan111 

I think last week was a promo with the Pumpkin Spiced Latte, as I think I saw the offer every day, and could take advantage if I wanted but Greggs Decaf is like dish water.... 

But it is now 1 per week, as it has been for a while..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 14

Dan111
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Aha, maybe that's it!

Message 9 of 14

Oxonian
  • 5710 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

Do you have a Three SIM, PAYG will suffice, to take advantage of the Caffe Nero on Three+ ? 

Message 10 of 14