New to O2
New to O2? Get information, help and support for new customers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the New to O2 board!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the New to O2 board! If you're a new O2 customer looking for help getting setup and taking advantage of the benefits of being an O2 customer or if you've been with us for a while and need some assistance with a particular que...

NewO2.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to O2!

Hello everyone, We'd like to officially welcome to you to the O2 network! If you're a new customer or have returned to O2 after a few years with a different network provider there is a lot if information to digest so we've put together this handy wel...

NewO2.png FAQBanner.gif New to O₂ Confetti (1).gif
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why O2? Tap here to find out

You may be weighing up your options of which network to join or move to, reviewing who offers the best value for your money, or if you're an existing customer you may be wondering if you should upgrade or check out other options. Well, we're here to ...

Volt.png VoltBens.png Priority.png AirtimeRewards.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile to O2. All you need to know

What's happening?As you'll likely already be aware, Virgin Media and O2 merged in June 2021 creating the UK’s largest telecoms challenger with award-winning mobile services and the fastest widely available broadband in the market all under one roof. ...

FAQBanner.gif O2bill_06d9bd0e6e.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 55 replies
  • 1 kudos

What's the O2 community and how to get started?

Hi everyone,Welcome to the O2 Community! This is a great place to ask for and share advice on anything relating to O2 or your device. You can join fantastic discussions (on or off-topic ), and help O2 improve by providing feedback. If you're feeling ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! number failed to port from Virgin mobile to 02

Hi, I signed up for a new SIM Pay Monthly and was given the date of 11th July to port my number over. I kept my phone fully charged and switched on as instructed and the port failed. I am now facing a bill from virgin mobile for a months use that I d...

jh16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Dont have a UK bank

hi there, Can i top up without having a UK bank?  Thank You

Eealali27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account name

The account name you have for my bank account is incorrect. It should be in my name only [BATES ML] and not including my deceased wife's name [BATES MI]. Please amend accordingly and acknowledge by return. Thank you.

Tark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes charges on my bill

I have several charges from iTunes on my bill but my phone message you do not have any purchased music to download.

MM8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Only Deal

More info (Highlight to read)Hi, I placed an order for a new SIM Only deal on 29/06/2023 and I have still not received the SIM via post.-Inga Hi, I placed an order for a new SIM Only deal on 29/06/2023 and I have still not received the SIM via post.-...

Inga_Ro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap giffgaff number to o2

I recently purchased a new O2 sim and have installed it into my iPhone 12. I did complete a keep my older number (Giff) and when I put the mew O2 sim into my device it does not have my old Giffgaff number?

AndyGG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing email

HiI've been moved from virgin to o2. I need to update my username to my email address which **Personal info**. however it will not let me change it, as it says it already exists.

LC81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost data

Has anybody lost data moving to a sim?I have migrated over to O2 from Virgin mobile.4GB data lost.

MountainM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from virgin media

Recently been moved from virgin media to o2. Since then, my signal has been awful and I read that I can request a new sim. How do I do this? I would like to keep my number

changing over to you

I sent you a PAC CODE ON 3RD July. I received the sim the day after yet I am still receiving a service from TESCO. It said it would take a max of five working days and now we are over this. I contacted Tesco and they said I need to contact you. Can y...

JOANNEP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos