Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my phone number

QueenG7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to keep my phone number from GiffGaff I joined O2 and asked if this was possible it was to be actioned today 08/08/2023. My phone number I want to keep is [Removed] however this is now not recognised when I am called. The o2 phone number is [Removed] this is the number which I do no want but is still recognised  when called. I do not want this number as I will have to inform all my contacts .

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36467 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

This is a public forum, @QueenG7 - you can edit your post from the drop-down arrow at the top right of the message and remove the phone numbers.

Also info on what you are trying to do here: Guide: Migration & porting into O2  - but if the advice fails, contact O2 via social Media at any of the Twitter or Facebook or Instagram sections of the link just below this post.

Good luck, @QueenG7.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36467 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

This is a public forum, @QueenG7 - you can edit your post from the drop-down arrow at the top right of the message and remove the phone numbers.

Also info on what you are trying to do here: Guide: Migration & porting into O2  - but if the advice fails, contact O2 via social Media at any of the Twitter or Facebook or Instagram sections of the link just below this post.

Good luck, @QueenG7.

Message 2 of 2