Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

dnash
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had no service for 3-4 days due to an arial fault I beleive, for 3 days I have tried to get some sense out of customer services, I have been a customer for 12 years and this is the first problem I have had, I am loathe to change to another provider but I cannot survive without my mobile. I am days away from moving to a new provider probably EE but nobody seems to care. Help.

d nash

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11052 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 364 Solutions

Hello @dnash 

Welcome to the o2 Community Forum

When it comes to faults on the masts, customer services wouldn't really be able to assist you.

The only way we have (here) is to give you access here:

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Masts can be down for many reasons, sometimes the issue is getting the

parts.

Best of luck hope it resolves soon for you.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147067 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@dnash 

Check here for updates O2 Service Status

O2 never give timescales for repairs as there are too many influencing factors to be accurate.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

dnash
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you for your help it would seem that I need to change my supplier as o2 dont seem to care.

Message 4 of 9

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7130 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

It's not a matter of not caring. Some mast repairs are complicated, access, parts etc.

You mention EE, well last year their mast nearest me was down for over 3 months. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 9

dnash
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

thanks for replying, all I am looking for is someone from O2 to take me seriously.

Message 6 of 9

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7130 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

@dnash wrote:

Hi

thanks for replying, all I am looking for is someone from O2 to take me seriously.

This is a customer to customer forum (Community) so there is no body here that can help. Downed masts are not even in the remit of the staff that do come on here.

If O2 have marked the mast as faulty then it will have been placed into the hands of the communications company that does repairs in your locality. Also O2 may not even own the mast! 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 9

DerAlex
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I so get your point.  This forum is good, but getting any reasonable coherent customer service from O2 itself is almost impossible. I've been a customer for years and mostly things are ok, but when anything goes wrong, the game is over. 

Message 8 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23548 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@dnash Here's how to change providers: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 9