Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

end of contract

sandra2010
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have terminated the contract with virgin since we moved into another city and they have no coverage here. we got the confirmation from virgin that the contract ended. the contract with them came with one o2 sim , how can we cancel the sim as well ?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11633 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@sandra2010 

You will need to have a look at this guide here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  and also pay any termination fees when cancelling the sim within the minimum term,

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

sandra2010
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

but i dont have contract with O2 . with virgin , withc was combined. thiefs all the way in this country....

Message 3 of 5

japitts
  • 238 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

You may have arranged your O2 SIM with Virgin Media, but did you have separate bills? If so, you had a contract with O2.

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8096 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1662 Solutions

As stated. You do have a contract with O2. Taking the O2 SIM would have given you cheaper broadband and a speed boost.

But you are not the only one to make your assumption as  Virgin sales techniques are sadly lacking in informing customer of all the details

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5