My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! About account

I pay off my o2 account that my friend left me in debt a I want to open up account again for me I lost my SIM card for it accout

Alison2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch series 5 Cellular

Hi, i am wondering if anyone can help?i have recently just bought an apple watch series 5 with the cellular option. The watch arrived today and as i was setting it up i obviously got the option to set it up with the cellular option, which i oppted to...

zachr98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card

Hi All. Apologies as this will most likely have been asked various times. I currently have IPhone 8 and looking to upgrade to IPhone 11 however when I go through the steps before ordering, it asks if I want a new Sim card. I dont want to change my nu...

G12LLK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Numbers

Is anyone getting an EXTREME amount of spam calls from foreign countries? I keep blocking these calls, gone into my settings to stop unknown numbers calling but they keep on calling me back on different numbers! I want to change my number but there i...

MyO2 error

HiJust moved from Vodafone to O2, myO2 was working but after my number ported over from Vodafone I just get an error in the app and web site and cannot see my usage. The bill shows up correctly and it knows about the ported number as if I try and re-...

500 Error after signing into My 02 - cannot do anything

Hi there, I am unable to do anything on My 02 account. I can sign in and see my name as per signed in customer.Then the iformation on the screen says: "something gone wrong" and I get 500 Error message.I have just joined O2 on Pay Monthly Sim only of...

Nex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Undo bolt on remove

Hi,I added a bolt on today and the status says "Removed by you". But I didn't remove it. I don't even know how to. My cousin added a bolt on today as well and the status is "Active". How do I undo the removal if that is possible? Please help. Thanks.

Discount

I have a phone contract and want to add an iPad. I work for Babcock can.i add the discount as I didn't add to the phone?.

Swimmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My deposit

I’m still expecting my depositIt was showing negative in my o2 account but it’s not longer there anymore and I haven’t received my deposit yetWho has this same issue

Yettie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos