My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connecting two accounts

I have an 02 PAYG account and recently got my wife one. about 5 days ago I tried to join the two accounts by using the "bring in other products" but wy wifes is still yet to show up on the App OR the web portal. Live chat couldnt help and the girl I ...

Paul2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Login/Verification email problems

Having to write this logged in to my partners o2 account because I can't get in to mine!Ordered a new PAYG phone this morning, all appears to have gone through, but no email confirmation received. I've also had major problems logging in to the new O2...

AlexMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly contract to pay as you go

I recently upgraded my monthly contract to a different one, but as it was not working for me, I decided to move to pay as you go. I cancelled the contract within the cooling off period and I also received a bill from that contract which I assumed was...

Hapi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 app not working

Ok so I changed my password and now I can't log back into the O2 app, anyone else having this issue and/or know the solution to fix it please? Ive tried deleting it and redownloading, turning phone on and off, same with the wifi and it hasnt sorted i...

Tia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interesting text from o2 regarding visual voicemail

I got a text this morning from o2 thanking me for activating visual voicemail on my account. I don't have an iphone and I've not used visual voicemail in years. I currently have a Pixel 3 XL and it does support visual voicemail and it shows up on the...

runamonk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Iphone

I have just moved to Sydney so I can't use my Giffgaff sim abroad I'm looking to put a new sim in my phone however it's locked to 02 I have filled in a form online to unblock my sim but was emailed back to say it couldn't be done? Does anyone have an...

Becca1900 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

I have 2 mobile numbers on my account. 1 for me and 1 for my wife. I access both in My O2 account where I can upgrade etc. I want to upgrade my wife's phone as a Christmas gift but I understand texts are sent to the number of the phone being upgraded...

Mikee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

I'm spending time in Canada and want to use a Canadian sim card. How do I unlock my phone? I can't find anything in the help section. I can't find it in MyO2 anywhere, even though the site says that's where to go to do it! HELP!

SOJack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lots of unknown foreign phone calls

I am getting a lot of calls from seemingly abroad such as Tunisia, Malawi, Morocco ... The numbers seem to be very similar eg 265 88 192 8030 then 265 88 192 8029 from Malawi. Blocking them is a total waste of time as it seems that number is not used...

Lizzyk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Card details for auto top up on PAYG

Can anyone help in telling me how to access the screen to change my card details for an auto top up. I have gone to myO2, looked in my details, looked at my balance page and i cannot find anywhere to access the stored card data to change it-very frus...

WTF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos