My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Log on details

Good evening.I am trying to view my bills online for the first time, however, I have noticed that you have my old email address of christynejudge**Personal info** I no longer use this email address and haven't done for some time. My email address is ...

Resolved! My O2 app

Is it just me or is the My O2 app terrible. Can't scroll without it crashing (unless you scroll really really slow). Everytime I click on the rewards and actually select one it just goes back to the home page again. I have checked for updates and tri...

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account fraud

I've lost control of my phone via a fraudster changing my account details, advice please since I cannot phone outside of office hours

MoleHD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my contact e-mail details

Anybody know how to do this? I am changing my e-mail address as am about to move to another ISP. When I log in to "myo2" and search for personal details it brings uop my name and mobile number, but then despite clicking on the "change" line on screen...

AndyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app

Hi there filks, I have 2 o2 accounts. 1 for my son and 1 for me. i want both on the my o2 app. at the minute, only my sons tarriff and stuff can be seen but i cant seem to add mine. How do i have both on there?

Resolved! Old bills

I've looked high and low but the MyO2 interface will only show my current or last bill. I want to see bills from April 2016 to March 2017. How can I do that?

Resolved! Previous Bills

Unbelievable. I have been searching for that last day trying to obtain my mobile phone bills beyond the last 6 months. The help at the bottom of the page has been 'wait a moment' all that time. I have found on google how to do it but the o2 website h...

Desparate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos