My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

How to terminate my mobile broadband monthly contract? I cannot use my sim card to call 202 and can't find anything on my O2. The Chat is not working too

Vito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

I can’t seem to see how much data I have remaining everyday since 31st March it just says something went wrong try again later. So now if I use all my data I’ll have to pay more instead of being able to manage it my end

Shaz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract during the pandemic

HiI hope someone can help me. My contract run out a week agoI was called by o2 a month before my contract expired to get me to upgrade early.Basically they couldn't beat a deal I'd seen online so told me I was best off cancelling my contract when it ...

Laura11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8 locked out when switching from O2 to Sky

So O2 texted me today to say that my number would Port Out today 27/3. At the same time Sky sent me an email saying that my Sky Mobile is Up & Running. I had activated the SIM yesterday. I check d my Sky account & it says all is fine...At the same ti...

Resolved! Data not working

Help. After essential upgrade, mobile data not working. Kept same number etc. Just downgraded amount of data. My data is essential to work the app I use for work, #frontlinekeyworker

Cinderz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate new SIM

2 days ago I upgraded my Samsung mobile for a new one through Carphone Warehouse, online. After inserting the new SIM card, I noticed calls went directly to voicemail. Carephone Warehouse tell me that the SIM card has not been activated yet. I would ...

DiF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change old number

I want to use my old number what need to do?

An7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel order IPad Air 2019

My order IPad Air 2019 order number . KMMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMS-xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]