My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How i can top up my sim card outside uk?

Hello,I have an issue with top up, for some reason the card payment is not working it show me wrong address or can't find address, so I buy a voucher code to use to top up my Sim card.But the 4444 calling is not working and I don't know how I can ent...

Ahmed_WoW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras - Audible

I am unable to access audible for free as an extra. I clicked on the link and logged into Audible bit nothing is available only the free podcasts. Anyone have any ideas?

GL1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof Of Purchase

It shouldn't be this hard to get access to a simple PDF of the proof of purchase.None of the emails I recieved following my order contained anything vaguely representing a proof of purchase. I had a proof of order, but it didn't contain anything help...

Resolved! No service

Might sound stupid but I have just put a SIM card in a new iPhone I got for my wife but we have no wifi yet in the house. Is this why I am getting no service on the phone as thought 3G would take over like my phone ?

Simmo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not delivered again!!!!!

Despite being promised the phone on Monday, and Tuesday and Wednesday, it still has not arrived. The delivery now say they cant find my address (we get delivereies all the time from other conpanies) , but I cannot contact the depot directly as 02 and...

KM9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Number

Where can I find my account no on the app as I need it on the change my name form

Sarahalex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get my PAC online?

I can't text as my mobile is broken and I want to keep my number on a new mobile with a different network. I've heard it's online somewhere but I can't find it.

RobR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop Nuisance Calls from O2 themselves?

So first of all, it took me over 3 times to actually get this message posted? It's almost like o2 dont want their customers getting help? I'm getting really frustated with the lack of clear answers. I want to know how to stop O2 from contacting me. I...

geels01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Block my sim card through my o2

I have another sim card that I have billed to my account but my ex partner uses I'm no longer with that person but they still have the sim card how do I block the sim card so that person cant use it anymore

mich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos