My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account Transfer

Hello all, Quick question. So i want to change my account details (Name, date of birth, bank details etc) as for many years the account was on my moms name. Now i would like to have an account on my name with the same number however I was told by the...

Raf20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

I got a new phone on Friday, before this my o2 was working perfectly for me. Now it keeps saying that I have to products or devices on my account and when I go through the ap is says my o2 isn't available for me. when I go in through a browser is say...

Cat_83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

I have had a text saying I have the family plan 40% added to my account but nothing is coming up on the o2 app saying anything has been knocked off

Jay9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed tariff

Can't make purchases even though I have changed tariff?

Beckyjane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking parcel

I just got new phone and i can't track my parcel just says it's on the way

Calls

I want to ask that if you call for whatssap chat they don’t charge you the call?Because they charge me for call normal.

Doli25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending contract

I have a contract with the number [personal details removed] on o2, my contract has ended 1 month ago but I havent been able to contact customer service to cancel it. I would like my contract terminated immediately

Luisardo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium texts

I've been billed for two premium texts on 25 June. I have no idea what I did to incur that. Never had anything like it before.Or did someone do it to me? Any ideas? Mary

1Mary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topped up

I have topped my phone up £15 but hasn’t took to my balance help

Demileigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos