My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Refund

When I got my phone I was told to pay 300£ upfront which will be reimbursed after completing the 3rd month payment

Kene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycle

I am trying to recycle my phone but it is saying basket already traded. What does this mean?

Angie2919 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change username

changing email address have accidently spelt the new email address wrong and clikced enter now cant get the verification email link?

elaine5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled my contract

I need cancelled my contract because is finish next month.

Tatiana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant login to My O2

Hi. I'm new to O2. I registered online with MyO2 without any problems. However, I downloaded the MyO2 app but I'm not able to login. This issue has been going on for a week now.Can someone help please?Thanks

JulesAde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I still have mobile data left but for some reason it’s not working, I was wondering how I’d be able to fix it

Mandy8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change account holder

How can I change account holder details?I need to change on my own name because now have on my dad name

Hira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 6 months free disney+ offer

I upgraded my tariff nearly 2 months ago and was offered a free 6-month disney+ subscription. I of course accepted it but after using it for a month, disney+ now says my subscription has ended and is telling me to renew it. How do I get this sorted?

Sev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my outstanding bill now

I have just used my card to clear my balance via app but had no confirmation this has been done . Can you check please .

Bibby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to report a bug in O2 software

All names,numbers, and email addresses below are fictitious in order to preservemy privacy. I have just joined O2 so I went through the usual process with two separate sim cards. With both I went to correct web page, registered the number, O2 sent a ...