My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data connection

How do I connect my ipad to mobile data when away from wifi?O2 isn't showing as an option when i select mobile data on my device. It asks for a QR code? Where would I find this?

ToniB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect bill

My bill is incorrect.I need a contact number to call.Please provide.Chat support not working.

Sb4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can%E2%80%99t lo

Hi i am having problems logging into my o2

Resolved! Text messages about bill

I had 2 o2 devices, but last year one was changed to another provider. Every month since the change, that phone gets a text message to say their 'bill' is ready to be viewed. But there is no bill. The phone has a new sim and no charges are being made...

Deedoll61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete automatic top up

How shall I cancel my automatic top-up?

Kucsi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken device

When I go to 'Upgrade' I can't checkout because the only option is to send a varification code to the mobile number linked to the account... but my phone is completely broken so I can't see the varification code. Is there not an option to send the co...

Cerys1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View old bills

How do you see the details of old Bill's (eg the numbers rung and costs that make up minutes charges)? You only seem to be able to do this for the current bill

AMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone not delivered

I ordered an iPhone 12 5G about a week ago for home delivery, I was emailed all of the terms and conditions but I never received any emails or texts saying my order was dispatched. I am now worrying because money is being taken out of my account for ...

Aimee5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly cost total in the app?

Having added an Apple watch to my account on top of a pay monthly sim, the account still shows that I only owe for my phone plan. So i've rung up customer service & they've told me that the total is never displayed, you have to go into device plans &...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos