My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Got Disney plus with new phone and package, already had Disney plus and I'm still paying for it even though they said it would be free for 6 months

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I add a spend cap on my account?

Gemma13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ask for my parcels

Hello, I got a parcel today with a samsung galaxy s20 5G phone, I thought that a smart watch was attached to this phone but I do not have it in the set, could you check it

Cancel Disney+

How do I cancel Disney plus through my o2 account? Any ideas?

AlMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Bill?

I used my PAC code and was told I could log into the web version of my O2 to see my final bill, however when I do nothing shows, is there another way I can get access so I know exactly what the amount is or do I need to wait a while longer?

Lcairn25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Hi does anybody have a link for the live chat? I need to contact o2 but have had bars restricting my ability to call, incorrectly.David

David1905 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£20 big bundle allowance

Hi there. I topped up on 14/09/20 but ran out of data recently . Due to a family emergency we were in hospital for 2 days which the nurses would not sign me into the WiFi. I therefore topped up anorher£20 yesterday in the hopes it would renew my data...

Ricci21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing postal address on pay as you go account

I moved house 6 years ago but as I've been on O2 for so long my old address is still attached to my account. I'm trying to order a new phone for delivery online but won't let me as it is insisting on sending it to my old address and my billing addres...

Nat1310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos