My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

I can not access adult content 

paying too much

paying £17.00 a month is too expensive and thinking of leaving 02 unless they come come up with something cheaper

Josie70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

Hi. I recently took out my plan and as I work for the Nhs I was told I was eligible for the discount. Unfortunately at the time I was off work and unable to access my work email or pay slips. I am now able to do this. Is it possible to now set this u...

Bella1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 not showing correct information

I upgraded to an iPhone 7 from an iPhone 6s yesterday. My o2 shows that I have a new device plan & airtime tariff. I have the exact same allowances as my last contract but just a different phone & tariff cost. Some of the app still shows that I have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! false overdue statement

hi there, I have been getting constant calls out my bill being overdue from an anonymous number so I checked my o2 as it really says overdue. I then went to my debit account to see if the money was taken out like it usually dies every month, which it...

Resolved! Credit

Sent me an email saying set up my o2 app get £5 credit when will I get the £5 Iv set up my o2

Janie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data

How do I upgrade to unlimited data 

Resolved! Contract Termination Letter

To whom it may concern: My name: (Personal details removed) I no longer want to continue with my O2 contract so I am planning to cancel my O2 contract in a near future. I want to finally be disconnected on the 1st of December 2021 and I want to have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnet number

Hi, actually i have 2 numbers with O2 and i want to disconnet one 

Mihaela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone act on my behalf when calling o2

Am I able toappoint my wife to contact o2 over the phone on my behalf as I’m usually the one working 24/7 and if need to get In touch it’s hard but my wife has more time is this allowed please