My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change my spend cap

Can I change my spend cap till £10.00

Anna133 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I on a contract

Want to upgrade but says I have a zero bill not contract end aug 21!? I have had my current phone longer than two years I thought and just changed the sim as was with EE and now O2 - can you help ? I can get a cheaper deal with EE for the iPhone 11 j...

Tanya3003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money

I paid for my phone bill on Monday and then use took my bill out again off my account there yesterday, I don’t understand why use took it out when I already paid it I would like a refund back of money because my phone bill isn’t £80

Resolved! My order

Good afternoon, I placed an order yesterday at 3pm. I haven't had an answer so far. I've been waiting for the confirmation email for 24 hours. I can't even see how my order is progressing.

Resolved! My order

I paid for the order but it was not delivered

Registering 2 different numbers on same email address

Hello everyone,I have a query. I am currently with o2 on a sim only plan and have it registered on an email address and use myo2 app. I recently bought another phone contract through a third party company which is also on o2. I used the same email ad...

MrShah90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last bill

Greeting. I don't understand, just seen in my bank account that I was paid one part of the phone bill with a standing order and now I have just paid the other part. And in the application it says to me that I have to pay again what I have already bee...

Sanja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I am due an upgrade on my phone but found on comparison sites it is much cheaper to get the same phone there than it is to upgrade through o2. If I did that, would there be a way to keep my current phone number?

Maddie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone SE2020

I upgraded from an Apple6 to the SE2020. I have been an 02 customer since 2003, Each time I have upgraded I have recieved a new cable and plug, this time the cable has changed ( so much for me installing wall mounted usb ports in the study) - why isn...