My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last bill

Greeting. I don't understand, just seen in my bank account that I was paid one part of the phone bill with a standing order and now I have just paid the other part. And in the application it says to me that I have to pay again what I have already bee...

Sanja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I am due an upgrade on my phone but found on comparison sites it is much cheaper to get the same phone there than it is to upgrade through o2. If I did that, would there be a way to keep my current phone number?

Maddie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone SE2020

I upgraded from an Apple6 to the SE2020. I have been an 02 customer since 2003, Each time I have upgraded I have recieved a new cable and plug, this time the cable has changed ( so much for me installing wall mounted usb ports in the study) - why isn...

Extra charge

Hello my name is Rareș [personal info removed] and i have a contract with O2 and from 3 months I've been charge extra on my bill can anyone explain why?thanks

Rares by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 extra Disney+

Today I upgraded my sim only tariff and got to choose an extra to go along with it. I choose Disney+ 6 months. Previously I claimed the 6month of Disney+ as a my o2 reward about 4/5 months back and it is due to charge me in February 2021. I was under...

Higgins94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payments

have just recenly lost my job what help cain i get with paying my bill

paul1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to put a Sky Mobile Sim into an old unused iPhone.

Basically I have my daughter's old iPhone 5 which I upgraded earlier this year. My ex husband lost his iPhone recently so I gave him the old iPhone 5 to use however, wheneve he puts his Sky Mobile Sim into the phone it keeps saying the SIM is not sup...

Cylina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos