My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unanswered calls going to voicemail

My calls do not now go to voicemail when someone rings and I am unable to answer it. Please can you tell me how to set this up for the voicemail to cut in after 5 seconds if I am unable to pick up a call?

TaniaS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant log in to my account

Hello, I have canceled my o2 contrackt after it ended, I have received new bill. I cant log in to my account as my simcard has no network at all. ( Currently I am not in England). I would like to pay my outstanding bill but I cant log in to my o2 acc...

MigleV_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text messages

my text messages are nor being delivered 

bobby1948 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

+18 protection

Hello! I cant access my webpage due to be listed as a +18 website. It directs me to o2 and then when I try to check if I have protection for age restriction it says its off. So it should let me see the website but it does not. I have search everywher...

Lunalb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone

Hi I have a o2 sim new which gives me 15gb data etc, can I get a S8 refirb phone on a £20.00 contract but use my new sim with the same no. please? Thanks in advance

Chris57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Obtaining my old phone number

Hi,I have just purchased a new phone with a new sim contract with o2, and therefore I have received a brand new phone number.However the last phone I had was still an o2 contract but my it was in my mother’s name.I am wondering is it possible for me ...

Reece4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a discount code

I need help adding a blue light discount onto my account. I lost the instructions from 02 but have the password. Just can’t find out how to go about adding it.

Scam

From 447984770801 wants details from me to [link removed for safety]. Is this a scam?

FAW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos