My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! deleted contacts by mistake

Hi i have deleted my contacts by mistake is there a way of recovering them

Gazza_Kew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SCAM Calls

How do I report SCAM calls to my O2 device?

Resolved! 02 App

says account isnt ready, had phone for 3 days claims it should be ready in 48 hours and if it isnt to contact here

JP57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password

I have tried 5 times to get to my account but it keeps saying my password is wrong which I have had for about 6 years now. Can anyone help please

JohnBoy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly call limit set

HiI’ve asked that a monthly call limit of £10 be set on my account, this is for out of normal free local calls, ie. call centres etc. Where do I go online and change this, I don’t see any place for this in the account section. Please advise, thanks

Lorna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 50GB Data Bolt-on cant access

On My O2 it states I have 50GB of data remaining of my 55GB allowance. This is because I have a free 50GB bolt on because I work for the NHS. However for some reason I cant seem to access anymore data unless I am connected to WIFI. I need this sortin...

SSaxton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove extras

Hi I would like to remove all my extras on my account, Disney+, Prime video and audible

JMAK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any way to find out when my area is getting 5G

I've had a 5G phone for over a year now, at the time of upgrading, I'd been watching the towers in my area slowly creep closer to my home and work address. About a month after upgrading, all movement stopped.Is there any way to see when this is comin...

DanD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Country code for HK IDD

Hello,I would like to find out what should be the prefix to dial if calling HK with country code of 852, under my plan. Thanks!

WL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos