My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Name

I know it’s picky but how do I edit my name in the app? It’s all written in lower case letters and I’d like my name to start with a capital letter! (Can you tell I work in a school?)

Ajb1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use my data on 2nd phone

I have 2 iPhones, 1 is bt that contract has just finished and my other contract is with o2, I have been with o2 for years and was wandering if I could keep my same number and use my o2 data and calls on my other phone once I get a chip and 02 unlock ...

Michael- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address not showing.

I'm attempting to buy a sim card, the problem is my house number does not show on the drop down menu, does not appear to allow manual input!

Resolved! pay bill

i want to pay bilkl

dawid25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blank 'Repairs tracking' screen

On the return PDF emailed to me, there's a link to track repair progress, but when I click on it, it just leads to a blank page (official 'My O2' page but just whitespace below the usual headers).... On a side note: it also said one must include a 'r...

Pleiades by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung A51 software update crash

Dont know what this place is ...just received my new A51 samsung phone. Tried to install update but it keeps crashing at 26% then says error any ideas.. beginning to regret this purchase.

Kuriaken by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! handset order

HelloI had to order a new handset last night due to my current one giving up. When I ordered the handset it was listed in stock, a half-hour later I was informed it wasn't. Is it possible to change the handset order to a change the colour to one that...

CalMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with extras

I have just signed up for a sim only and got Disney free for 6 months but when I followed the link via their text I ended up paying for it through Google, I have since cancelled it.How do get it for free because my O2 says the voucher has been used.I...

jimmytwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect to MacBook Pro

My internet is working on other devices but will not connect to my new MacBook Pro

paminpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account swap after a death

Hello,My dad passed away a few weeks ago, and my account is in his name, O2 never let me do anything without him being with me for confirmation..Can I swap my account to my name rather than my dads? If so how do I do this?I have tried calling and I k...

Farha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos