My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

new iPhone11

I have just switched to O2 from Virgin but cannot get calls in or out on my new iphone11. O2 gave me a new number but my new phone says I'm still on my old number but when I try to use it to call, it always says 'call failed' immediately. My new one ...

Prufrock2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading latest bill - 404 error

Hi - I get this error msg when attempting to download my latest bill from the link (:shop.o2.co.uk/cgi-bin/o2uk/jsp/myaccount/MyBill2.jsp) on My O2. I have tried Chrome, Edge and Frefox browsers on win10. Can you please advise how/ from where I can d...

VSM_26TG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

Where do I update my PAC to enable to to keep my old number?

Pac3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

Hi. Today my first bill. But my salary is Friday. I can pay Friday? Thank you.

17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am wondering when my new bill come up

When will I get my new bill to come up so I know how much I need to pay as I got an email from 02 saying that my contract is goin up but its not shown up yet and I am just wonderin when it will do

Gemma0613 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do%20l%20unlock%20my%20sim

I need to unlock can't find any instructions on. O2 get hep page

Man by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon video

I recently joined O2 and trying to add Amazon video but can only see Disney plus. How can I add Amazon video please.Thanks

Prasanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new sim doesnt work

I subscribed to a new contract but the link to confirm in my O2 doesnt woek and its now nearing 72 hours. By mistake I applied to keep my pay as you go number to tne new sim so that now doesnt work too!

Sarge1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

When I get my iPhone

Our iPhone didn't come yet but it was supposed to come at 8:00pm but it is already 9:15pm. Our address is xxxxxxxxxxx The code did get sent to us and it said ''your order will come between 8:00am to 8:00pm And our email is xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Ple...

Device details

I have tried for months to get O2 to update my device details on MyO2 but without any success. Any clues, please?Andy

AndyDP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos