My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disconnet number

Hi, actually i have 2 numbers with O2 and i want to disconnet one 

Mihaela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone act on my behalf when calling o2

Am I able toappoint my wife to contact o2 over the phone on my behalf as I’m usually the one working 24/7 and if need to get In touch it’s hard but my wife has more time is this allowed please

Resolved! Can’t receive or make calls

I have just started my contract with O2 and I have been in the process of getting my old number back. I haven’t been able to access my o2 app, receive or make calls for 2 days now. Please could I have some help

Hannah19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Access My 02 account - 403 ERROR

I am not able to access My 02 account on either App or Website. It brings up a 403 error which I cannot bypass. The contact page just keeps taking my round in circles so I don't know who I can contact.

403.PNG
AbbieA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my Amazon music

Hi. I would like to cancel my Amazon music as the free trial has now come to an end. Thanks.

Resolved! Cancel my O2 refresh

I wish to cancel my o2 refresh account. This us due to the very poor reception I get where I live and recently has got even worse. Please confirm receipt of message and final date, that I will be connected to my O2 account. I do not need to speak to ...

Settlement figure

Hii have been trying to get a settlement figure for one of my accounts and despite the numbers made available, there is no way to get past the robotic questions that never understand what your trying to say or get hold of!!Are there no people working...

Ianj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi firstly I can’t access my o2 it says this something went wrong o2 isn’t available to you yet, if you’re new etc,, im not new please helpAnd I would like to adjust my spend cap

Sb46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

My live chat won’t load on my 02 app every time I press on it it takes me to the App Store

Colette10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos