My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Accessing my log in

I’ve just returned to 02 with a new phone/number etc. i need to access the app, they sent a code to my new number, all good. Then for security check they’ve sent a code to a number I haven’t had for years. Each time I click on contact us, I get the s...

LizzieM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overseas charges and O2 help response

Recent contact with O2 just proves what I’ve always thought – all contact centres are no good!So I’m working overseas and using my mobile for calling UK or UK co’s are calling me so as expected call charges are going through the roof.Receiving 1 or 2...

WSL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I know if I'm calling using wifi?

O2 staff have just confirmed to me that wifi calling is enabled on my O2 account but I don't think its working. there are times when I'm connected to wifi and I can't make an outgoing call. wifi calling is enabled on my phone, I've checked and double...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill inquiry

I have a problem regarding paying my bill. I have been trying to pay it. However, my number has been disconnected. Therefore, I am not receiving any code on my number that is sent in order for me to access my bills and be able to pay the fee online.

Reefal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

If I cancel my contract with 02 which doesn't end till October 23 how much will I b charged

Vivmccall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi I want to get a copy of my contract sent to me.

JaydeRyan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update on my delivery

Hi please can you help with a order for new charger I fully paid for £19.99 5days ago thanks Alison Murray

Alley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change name without being on the new system?

Please don't post this link again, I've been following it round in circles to and from the contact us page: https://www.o2.co.uk//help/account-and-billing/changing-personal-details I can't make a phone call due to specific disabilities, yet the only ...

evantrich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos