My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App

Can I access My Recent Charges and What I've Used on My O2 app?? If so can someone tell me where its located, thanks

Steve64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 app

Afternoon all...I have mine and my misses numbers on the my 02 app which are both pay monthly.... can I have my kids pay as you go 02 numbers on the app so I can view their usage and top it up ect... Cheers Jonny

Jonny08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HElp

Does anyone know how i can use online chat to speak to a customer advisor?

Gibby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my O2 account still live

Four days ago I was using the messaging service to cancel the order of a SIM card that was arranged via Virgin, but which was no use to me (5g). I was told the telephone number AND the account will be cancelled within 24 hours. I still received email...

Karsten by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cap my bill

How do I cap my bill

Resolved! Cancel my policy

I don’t want this SIM card deal and would like it cancelled ASAP please

Resolved! My O2 Account doesn’t Work

Even though I spoke several times with Customer service my O2 Account still doesn’t work. It still says I have two email addresses associated with my account even though I didn’t provide two email addresses. I can’t sign in into my account, but data ...

No service on new iphone SE 2020

Hi all. Upgraded to an iPhone for my teenager. Inserted new sim, went through phone set up but an hour on, device is still showing 'no service'. As such we cannot get the verification code so a bit stuck. What can I do to rectify this? Any help would...

Jess1880 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Termination of internet service.

This morning my internet with Sky was terminated to facilitate change of address. Since the termination I have been unable to make or receive phone calls on my mobile in spite of clicking over to mobile network. Have any of you had a similar problem ...

Chip11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hi I was wondering if I would be able to pay my bill debt 5th instead of January 25th please

Ash11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos