My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Extras

There is Disney+ on my last couple of bills which I never requested. Please could this be cancelled and refunded

Lansleyc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hello , On Wednesday the 8th of December 21 I received two emails from O2 informing me that my Username & Password has been changed . I called 2O2 to report fraud ,someone manged to signed up new contract for 36 months . I have been insured by the cu...

Resolved! Items bought?

on my bill there is items bought what is this

Pasha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi why my sim card has no roaming?

Mon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

hello I’ve recently upgraded my phone & I work for the nhs … they gave me a discount to apply for discount off the bill. I’ve done this but it’s still not been activated please help?

Paige-lh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App login not working

Anyone else having problems logging in to the app? Keep getting an “oops” message that the page you are looking for may have been moved

Baldrico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app not working

I upgraded my phone yesterday and was told to log out of the app whilst upgrading. Since then I have been unable to log back in. I get an OOPS the page your looking for can’t be found. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app but that doesn’t work. Any...

Yve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minutes

I've just checked my recent bill and have been charged 26 pounds just for 1 call

Martin38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 home has an error

Hi, I made an order today and just received the email so I can track my order. When I click on it, it keeps saying there’s an error and whenever I try to get help it opens the app and when I try to log in, says the page doesn’t exist anymore. I just ...

Kaydii_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My device

My device has no charger iphone 13 pro max. It was delivered today 

Oseghae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos