My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Netflix charge

I get a bill for my son’s phone. On it is a monthly charge of £9.99 for Netflix. All he did was download the family Netflix in an app. Why is the charge on his bill, please?

DD6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi I have just come out of hospital and have missed payments can't seem to pay online and can't call o2

Craig16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch insurance

Hi, I recently ordered an Apple Watch and forgot to click the insurance cover, is there any way I can add that on without having to ring anyone?

Resolved! Virgin volt

Hello I need help cancelling my sim that O2 set up from virgin vault ,which I cancelled and virgi said it should automatically cancel I have just had a payment of £25 out of my account and I’m not at all happy

Debbie72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! settling a payment

I want to pay the remainer of what i owe on my device so i can end my contract. my problem is that i cant call o2 customer service as i reside in the US (i dont want to be charged a rediculous fee for international call) . there doesnt seem to be an ...

lmalscot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount for MOD - no code

I currently have a Blue Light Card as I am employed by the MOD and was told by staff in store that I can get 25% off airtime on my new contract. I was given misleading information twice by different members of staff at my local store, and when I cont...

AndyP2609 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How can I change my spend cap to £0?Thank you! 

Stephy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 website

hi ,my o2 page where i have my devices keeps showing (do you want to delete this device) but when i click no or close the box it will not go away, this is with three devices that this is happening.

Dennis56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

I would like to add a £5 spend cap