My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Additional SIM card

I currently have a pay monthly sim with yourselves I want to get an additional sim only card for my son. When I go through the process to complete this it’s again if I want to change or keep my number. I don’t want to mess up the currently plan I hav...

Steph_31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app

hi, ive tried signing into my o2 app but forgot my password, i enter my number to receive a code via txt but the number never works, i re registered from scratch which has put me on app but says no device linked to this account, any ideas what to do?...

AddyT88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt benefit activate

Hi, I am trying to activate my o2 VOLT benefits but I get stuck in a loop of hyperlinks, I click to activate and that takes me to a page where it asks if I'm with both o2 and virgin, underneath it there is a link to log into Myo2 where it asks me to ...

YKim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

I have a 36 month deal and want to pay off remaining amount - can I do this to end contact?

Nic4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant get logged in, new account holder

i am a new customer and ported my number from giffgaff but had an account before, it keeps telling me my mobile no is already linked to another account

AW13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Husband ill. Left without access to a phone

I upgraded my phone on Saturday night. My new phone hasn't arrived yet. But I was left without a phone since 9am this morning (Monday 10th January). My husband is ill - I had explained that to the person on Live Chat who was upgrading my phone, telli...

SarahMD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone

AV got a cantract phone and everytime I phone someone it cuts off most the time and have to phone back

Andrew24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

Hello, I lost my sim card , ı need new sim cardCould you please send us inform ? thank you

Ozden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos