My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 not working

I have registered on my O2 app but I can't log in

Natasha6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call to a premium member

I got a message from o2 said I recently made my first call to a premium member which is not included in my tariffs. What’s that mean?

Lp1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Final Bill if abroad and unable to access my O2

I have cancelled my phone contract as living in Australia. My Final payment has not come out of my account and I have been issued an overdue statement for my final payment. I am unable to access My02 to pay online as require a UK number which I do no...

Gina21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

When will I get my old phone number back? I used a pac code when joining o2

JCE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect watch setting up to a mobile plan

Hi, I need activate watch to O2 service so it can call and be active even phone is next to it...?I need QR code from service provirder.Thank you

Olg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep the same number

I wanted to keep my old phone number, I already gave my PAC code. And now I have a new phone number.

Resolved! Cap

I want to put a cap on  

Keanu24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

I have a family plan for 4 devices my husband wants to change his tariff for more data but cant sign in to his own o2 account and his is not showing up on my account for me to change can anyone advise? Thank you

Resolved! Cancelled contract

I cancelled a contract with O2 around August/September, is it possible to restart the contract with the same number? I still have the sim card if that helps. The number is xxxxxxxxxxx my name is Jamie , E-mail address: **Personal info** [Mod edit: Pl...

Resolved! Credit balance

Hiya I got a credit balance of £2.28 and transfer this to EE mobile phone