My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! cancelling contract

hi, i’m looking to cancel my o2 account but also want to keep my number which i have now, how do i do this

molly12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App

On the My O2 app my name shows as John Shaw which is wrong my name is Jim Swan how can I change it?

Swany57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my pay as you go contract

Hi, can I cancel my pay monthly contract but keep my phone payment contract as this is not due to end until 2023? thanks,susan

Swade2563 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return my phone

Hi my daughter has ordered a phone young my details and she dies not need it. How do I return the phone and get a refund please?

Nic25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing contracts

Hi there my air time plan has just ended and I found a better deal through Uswitch with O2 again. Do I need to cancel my previous plan or will it just override the old one?many thanks

Woodside by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Cancelled??

I placed an order for an Apple Watch yesterday morning. The link through my email says order is being reviewed (even though it’s over the 24 hours now). I’ve had no further emails since placing the order. However when I check order status with the ap...

zoop90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hello, i recently upgraded to a new iPhone 13..I had to pay £155 off to upgrade..but I paid it off but you still took my bill

TJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT Invoice - How do I get a printable/pdf version?

I cannot find how to get a VAT Invoice. It appears impossible to print one from anywhere on the My O2 pages, almost like they do not want to provide them??? Anybody able to help please? Thanks. Brian

Resolved! moved number

One of our sim cards has disapeared from my 02 and i cannot see the number or billing info anymore