My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wrong collection point

good afternoon. I’ve just ordered a new phone. And chose a store near me for click and collect. well the store O2 have assigned is in Castleford which I am unable to get to. how do I contact them to rectify this? I’m currently with Vodafone and just ...

MarkHill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account numbrt

Where can you see your account number

mmcs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add on £0 spend cap

Hi, I want to add £0 spend cap onto my device so there isn’t any extra charges at the end of the month, how do i do this? thank you !

Jay18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact o2 legal team

What is the address to serve legal papers for harassment against o2?

andy1878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM abroad

Hi, I lost my new phone and sim abroad. I have my old phone containing old sim. Can I reactivate that sim or do I need to order a new sim and wait until I return to the UK to get the new one?Thanks

TobyC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect extra added to account

Hi there, Just moved from EE to O2 and noticed I could apply an extra to my account so I chose 6 months of Audible. It was the only tab open on my browser at the time and it took about 5 minutes to load then said I had chosen 6 months of Disney Plus ...

My data is so slow

I have £10 10gb unlimited calls and text and my data is soo slow how can I fix

Siloam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I want to change my messages and phone calls down is there anyway I can change it?

Resolved! My O2 number associated to another account

I've bought a new handset and O2 package of another company. Everything works fine and have kept the same number, but I can't seem to get it to show properly on my O2 App. When I try to add the number, it says it is already associated with another ac...

TrevS66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

I try to redeem my rewards off my pay monthly bill, but i can’t .Rewards don't appear on my account .

Gul1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos