My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

going abroad

Im on a contract and off to Spain on Wednesday will this effect my bill's?

Amanda560 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance claim!

I have broken my phone no chance of use now. I am trying to contact o2 insurance but I have no phone to call anyone! including 202. went on "live" chat, tried asking the robot but nothing! apart from the topics. how do I contact a real person or an o...

jofo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I would like someone to ring me 

Resolved! S22 Ultra UK Software Update ?

Hi My new S22 Ultra is still showing Security Patch 1 and shows as up to date ? Is there a new patch from O2 coming as I've seen there has been a couple released or are they for over seas ? Tried O2 customer service but as always it's a copy and past...

PHM72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet issues

Hi, I'm having issues with my internet connection - when i'm not connected to wifi.I've just checked my o2, and i still have 6 out of 8 GB left. Can you advise how to fix my issue please?

L_Z by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

I've ordered a phone on 11th March, its been a week and still haven't received it ???

Resolved! Extra Billing on MMS

I got charged extra for an MMS message that I am not even sure what it is about.. I have done no extra pictures to receive that extra billing! What am I to do now?

CS8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App not working

I can’t log in on app just goes oops error anyone know why? 

Gaz67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staff

Hi I'm wondering is Gary still working at the Ashington store please in Northumberland? I don't know his surname he was middle aged. I found him very helpful last time and very informative.Thanks

Resolved! View Bill

Why on my 02 View Bill does it show a different mobile number to the one I am using?

Kizzy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos