My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Increasing data temporarily

If I want to increase data temporarily for holiday use without available Wi-Fi, how do I do this. When is the best time, just before my bill date? And can I swap it back again for the next month? Also when is the best time?

Marim52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM card

My name is Noreen I have contract with your self but currently I’m in pakistan I have lost my SIM card I was trying to check if pakistan SIM card works in my phone and Mis placed my o2 SIM card I really need it as I will be flying out soon and I’m st...

Resolved! Move number to new phone

How do I move my mobile number over to a new phone and sim

SNicho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi, I swap my phone today and I lost signal. From 5 hours I don’t have signal. When I want login to my o2 service I need to put PIN but that’s impossible because I am without signa so I didn’t get any pin. Could you please help me ?

Magda5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cheapest sim only

I need unlimited calls and. Texts. Low internet use. Any ideas. I’m looking for no more than 15 per month

Wrennflo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account issues

does 02 have an online chat which I can speak to a human assistant? thanks

VG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AIRTIME REWARDS

Hi, I've tried to activate/redeem my £5.00 airtime rewards. But it seems that it hasn't gone off my bill??

Resolved! Data roaming

I have arrived in Spain I received the message to say data roaming is on from 02. My roaming is on in settings but if I try to use any data it says I need turn it on?

Jennied0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello

Krencius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos