My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Call log

Please could you send me my call log from the past 12 months, thanks

Resolved! Waiting for click and collect

Hi, I'm a new 02 customer, I recently ordered a pay monthly phone and chose click and collect from my local store, this was 9 days ago and I still haven't received an email saying my phone is ready for collection. I've been into the store and called ...

Gary166 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order

Morning. I received my new phone this morning but the protection pack I ordered with it is missing. Has this been missed off or will it turn up separately? RegardsBen

Ben25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + 6 months activation error

I have just started a new contract with o2 and have transferred by previous o2 number on the account. I have chosen Disney + as my added extra however when I follow the link on MyO2 to activate it it leads to an ‘Error 404’ page with no alternative t...

Gemrose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DISNEY+ Offer-how to activate?

I recently purchased a Samsung mobile from O2 and was offered 6 months free Disney+ access. When I go to add on the offer, I am asked for card details to pay a subscription. Am I supposed to pay up front and request a refund or have I missed the "add...

JayMack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Username email address is incorrect

HiI went to do a password reset on my account but I can't confirm it because the email address on my account is missing a letter and therefore I didn't get the confirmation email. Obviously I can't then log in to my o2 account to do it myself and I c...

Mambomiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I turn off or stop Spend cap notifications? They are driving me mad!

How do I turn off or stop Spend cap notifications? They are driving me mad! Every month I get a text for all my devices telling me I have a spend cap! I know I have a spend cap, I set it up. I don’t need reminding everyone month for each device! Why ...

Ady4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Everything

I have registered on two different email accounts but still cannot access my account my bill goes up and up but I still cannot access my account there is no number to ring if you want to contact support you have to do it on your account which you can...

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I’m really unhappy with the service I have received, I called up on Monday afternoon as my bill was over due and I made a promise to pay for Saturday 20th august I will pay the full amount and someone from O2 agreed that, that would be ok and my s...

Me123- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos