My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! swap the sim

i received a text said a sim swap was began several days ago, but i miss that text. is this going to be a problem?

zqa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

Hi, so I have a rolling monthly sim contract for my phone (phone has been paid off) which has 10GB data, unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. I bought a Samsung watch4 online yesterday and now in "my o2" it is just showing the watch contract info a...

NathanP92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Identity not found" after porting in number

Hi all I have an O2 PAYG SIM and MyO2 account which I've held some time and have been working fine. At the beginning of this week, I called customer service requesting to port in another existing number to this SIM. They took all the details (number ...

jmfarrell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a new Sim?

I am looking to upgrade from Honor H10 to OPPO A54. Do I need a new sim?

Bathman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi please could you tell me if my phone has insurance as I can’t remember if I added it when I upgraded

Henry121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! myo2 mobile app - chat/message customer services

this post is to do with the myo2 mobile app on my android phone, its not anything to do with a computer or web browser.yesterday by some miracle I managed to start a live chat with an 02 customer services person in myo2 mobile app but I can't remembe...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account not open online

Please help me my online account not open

Pammi5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app

Hello! I want to ask community about my o2 app, basically I can not log in to the app, when I and my family moved to o2 I tried to set up my app my dad made it successfully but for me it says I need to wait 48h but so far it’s been like whole year an...

Faustas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 50%discount for selected numbers.

Has anyone received a call claiming their number has been choosen for 50% discount? It sounded very odd as they couldnt confirm my last 4 digits of my account no. Anyone else get this call?

Ardit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call log

Please could you send me my call log from the past 12 months, thanks