My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment of bill

I paid my bill yesterday and a few weeks ago and still saying I not paid I would like this looked into please

Clare40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dispatch

hello, my iPhone 13 was out as dispatch as of this morning. I’ve been given a tracking number, but no where has the parcel. UKmail don’t have record of it yet. But on the Myo2 app is shows it’s with RICO. Who are RICO?

Resolved! Disney+ for one month

When I renewed my SIM only contract in June 2022 for 2 years I also got 3 months Disney+ included. This is due to end next week on 20th Oct and I stopped the Auto-renewal immediately. We'll only use it to watch the first 3 episodes of the last sectio...

Gizasmum by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

hi there im just wondering if anyone could please help me and tell me how i can find out if i have phone insurance thanks

freddyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account help

Can someone from 02 please contact me

Drummer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number linked with another account

Hello ive just bought a new sim and my number is still linked to another account from years ago, can someone help me join these two accounts rather than trying to jump between them both as it wont let me login to the app

m1ke8619 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace SIM

Evening,My son lost his Sim card, can I have a replacement please.Thanks

SA23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 website

Is it just me or is this website plain unuseable? I need to place a new credit card on file (my last one has run out) BUT the site refuses to recognise my (perfectly legitimate) address using my address first line and postcode AND there is no means o...

Resolved! My bill

Could someone give me a ring my phone has been turned off and I would like to speak about my bill thank you. My number is [personal details removed].

Reece10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

How do I go about getting a proof of usage for my mobile? I’m going through my insurance & they’ve asked for this document.

Noodlesnr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos