My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 website

Is it just me or is this website plain unuseable? I need to place a new credit card on file (my last one has run out) BUT the site refuses to recognise my (perfectly legitimate) address using my address first line and postcode AND there is no means o...

Resolved! My bill

Could someone give me a ring my phone has been turned off and I would like to speak about my bill thank you. My number is [personal details removed].

Reece10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

How do I go about getting a proof of usage for my mobile? I’m going through my insurance & they’ve asked for this document.

Noodlesnr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reward gift card

How will i recieve £300 gift card for latest upgrade? 

louise123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Understanding bill

How to put a block on premium messages

Holly05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact numbers

Does anyone have a contact number for advice and help with billing.I an unable to solve a bill problem with online advice

O2 wifi

Hi,it not let me open the o2 wifi link in the my o2 app and wondered if anyone else wa having this problem?thanks

Bmt87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Username on account

I have 3 phones. When i set the first one up i stupidly did so using my work email address, the other 2 I used my personal email address. Cannot seem to get the one on my work email moved over to under my personal email (with the other 2) Any suggest...

Resolved! USA phone use

What is the best option to reduce call and data charges when visiting USA for someone onUnlimited data Unlimited minutesUnlimited texts

sanjit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free TV

I have just purchased a phone on contract and it came with a free TV however I haven't had any information about the TV since purchasing the phone I was just wondering if anybody could give me some advice because it was one of the main reasons that m...

Mattp323 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos