My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

HI, I am thinking of leaving o2 and going over to sky, The problem i have is i also have a apple watch contract and i just need to know if i need to pay this off before i can end my phone contract. I do know my watch will not work as such once i end ...

Kadz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Dear Sirs and Madames, I write to make a complaint regarding a contact I recently had with your customer service department. I am calling to ascertain the status of my current account and the new pre-contract information I had been sent. Please conta...

HPB123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number associated with account

I am trying to activate my free Disney + subscription, but it keeps saying my phone is associated with another account. If this is attached to another account, I wonder if there has been fraud on the account ? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal ...

Coming from Virgin to O2

I used to be a O2 client, when my contract finished I decided to move to Virgin, as soon as I got the phone, Virgin announced that I was going to be O2. So I already had the My O2 app, and kept the same number. Now with all the changes, I can't acces...

oimarets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel 976

Morning hope you’re doing good, I would like to cancel the airtime for the number 976 please.Also I’ve been told in the app the I need to wait 30 days. To be honest I am not happy with that. I find it way to long for just a cancellation. kindly Steph...

O2 APP don’t work

Hi Guysi swapped from o2 to virginsnd they have swapped me backbut can’t seem to get the APP to work just keeps saying 48hr wait. Been 2 weeks now Any idea ? Thanks Adam

Adsmgt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have received a text

I have received a text saying i am out of data. I dont have this account and have never used it

Resolved! Transfer of data

Can I transfer some data from one of my contracts to another??  

Colum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Please can you send me my PAC code

LM16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture message charge to unknown recipient

Hi,Checking my recent bill, I found a picture message charge to a number not showing in my contacts; scrolling back though my texts, no text was sent at the time and date specified. (Apple iphone). Has anyone else experienced this? Perhaps it's a gli...

HipHooray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos