My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract payments

I have received a text telling me that I need to urgently pay my bill or my out of bundle usage will be stopped and removing my recurring bolt ons. I am confused about when the payments go out because one thing is telling me it was due on 7th and the...

phoebe97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App glitches

Hello everyone. I recently bough a new sim, o2 pay as you go, and have a lot of glitches in the app. I constantly get "Something went wrong screen" in some sections of the app, when I restarted the phone, o2 started to bombard me with sms messages "S...

Rup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT INVOICES

Please send vat invoices for June and July and send vat invoices for all of my future bills.Thank you Tony Wilson

Hacked?

I tried to get onto my O2 app earlier to see how much left I have to pay on my phone. It has logged me out of it completely and I had a setting on for face ID which didn’t work either. I thought maybe the app was down. Went to the website and can’t u...

dmi2503 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty

How do I find the ts and cs of the warranty of the phone I ordered directly from O2? It's not in the my O2 section and I can't find it in an email. I only bought it in April....

Resolved! Trying to switch to a rolling plan

Hi I have been trying to switch my daughters phone to a rolling plan but every time I click to switch it just comes up with error we can’t do this right now! I have also tried switching tariff and that comes up with the same thing. Please help!!

Resolved! Acvount

I can’t get access to my account for phone number [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Jarvis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon music 3 months unlimited

I took out a new sim deal last week and there was 3 months amazon music with the offer I've signed up on amazon music but it's saying I have to pay

Lcfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

Hello my 02 account won’t log in on the app it’s saying to contact you 

Kai23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overpaid Disney+

May I please get a refund for Disney+ charges? I opted out for a renewal and I've been charged for 2 renewal costs...

veronika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos