My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 4G

I received a message on my mobile this morning saying you had switched off 4G on my phone.Why is this please?

Lis4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2

So my latest bill has come on my o2 account and it is £46 I have just paid £25 towards it for now and it is still saying £46 and it should say £21 ! Why is this??

02 open website wont work

I recently took a new contrct out. As an NhS worker i am.eligible for the discount however every time i try to get on the website to apply for it, I get a message come up saying "sorry theyres been a problem"This has been ongoing for the past couple ...

Resolved! Credit report not updated.

Took IPhone through o2 on finance almost year ago, paid off couple months later and it is still on my credit report as loan with outstanding balance of £756.On phone line been told that it is my problem not O2, in system they have it marked as paid.O...

Resolved! Payment

I was informed that my device is fully paid for but I am still being charged. Please sort this out

Growler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sym card

Hi, I can’t download the app because my phone has been stolen and I need my number phone to recover the password of my ID of apple. Could I know if my card is in its way to my house? Otherwise I can go this afternoon to a store. Please, I need to get...

Vmsoto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! increased charges

How do O2 justify an increase in my mobile phone charges of 17.24% before VAT, in April this year?

Godders82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone won’t work in france

How can someone lift the roaming block on my sons phone it’s driving me mad that we have roaming on our contract and his won’t work I’ve spoke to a guru and they’re just saying everything looks fine! It’s happened before too. I’ve tried his sim in my...

Tp84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM confusion

I have an old pay as you go SIM" when I bought a new phone o2 sent me a new SIM I have tried to top up my old SIM which is the one in my phone but the top up has gone astray - maybe to new number that I don't need

Confu22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos