My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on cancel

I have just purchased a bolt on for 12 Gig but realised I do not need it so want to cancel it

LuckyJim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

Hi i have currently got 3g would like 4 how do i change

Jackie07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for unwanted Premium Texts that I didn't agree to.

I've noticed my monthly phone bill gradually going up but didn't check to find out why until this months bill was £78. So I went to the bill and saw lots of Premium rate texts being made to my number. From these 2 numbers - 85222 and 88222. I did not...

AnneK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App.

My O2 App says I am a new customer when I have been a customer for years now. Please help me in sorting this out. Thank you.

Shadow139 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Log in to My O2

I’ve been with O2 for a while but it never seems to let me log in to my account on the app even though I can log in on the online version. How do I fix it?

MG6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not registered for network

when i try to use my phone it comes up with an error stating 'Not registered on network' i have just recently been moved for virgin media over to O2, it hasn't worked since, also if I'm phone by a 3rd part it saying my phone is not available [persona...

Pcc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam calls

I have been receiving alot od spam and potatial fraud calls the last month is there a way they can be stopped without me having to block them all the time. Thanks

Becki88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My log in details

Hi I changed my O2 password and it is still saying I can't get through to check my bill

Resolved! Outgoing bar

Gave accidentally bared outgoing calls and can’t change it back? 

Rosee09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

HelloI would like to cancel my audible membership and payment plan with immediate effect. How do I do this please?

STEPSUP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos