My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to O2 switch

I have today been switched over from Virgin to O2: Everything seems to be working ok except My O2. The problem appears to be that I previously had an O2 account which it keeps recognising when I try to set up a new account: So far I have had to set u...

Error logging in

Hi,when I try to log into my o2 there is an error.same when I try to log onto it online.Can you recommend a solution?

B087A84C-6B68-4D2D-A910-44860CC6D77B.png
Sk6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I would like to end things contract

Resolved! URGENT

I understand I have my monthly bill to pay. I am not able to pay it until 31st May 2023 as I get paid then, I have started a new job and I have not had my full months pay yet. My service and data has been disconnected, please can this be put back on ...

My O2

Hello The My O2 app isn't working? I've switched over just recently from vergin mobile..When I log into the actual Web address everything is fine it's just the app won't let me login? Any suggestions

Ravelore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! previous bills

How can I find and download my previous airtime and device plan bills please

Ianf001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 app issue

Heya, My O2 app will not let me sign in. It says I do not exists but I am with 02. ThanksMary

M2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enrol for Benefits

Hi Team, I would like to check how I can enrol for the benefits on my O2? Kind regards,Minhaj

Minhaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to log in my app!!

i just transferred my number to O2 but i cannot log on via my app!  it is over 48 hours already but i can log on via website. called CS but he couldn’t help.

IMG_3042.png