My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds pro

hi all upgraded my wife's phone to a s23 beginning of July it came with buds pro 2 they said we would get a code to get them for free but we are still waiting

Bigpaul73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get my free earbuds

Afternoon, Hope you're wellWhen I upgraded my phone on 21st June, part of the offer was a pair of earbuds for £1, my understanding was I would get a text message with instructions on how to apply, but no text message has arrivedPlease adviseThanksSar...

SMG02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my name

Change my name

AM8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving Calls from random business numbers that claim to have not made contact (Potential phishing

Hi All, Over the last few days I've been receiving calls from random numbers that the Smart ID on my phone recognises as random business from the other end of the country to where I live (all different towns, cities etc.) These could be a hairdresser...

Resolved! Using phone

I’m on holiday in Croatia and my phone was working but it has suddenlystopped

Number Migration: Data not showing in My O2

O2 have just successfully migrated my old number. I first noticed my old number had appeared about 48 hours ago. However my data has not worked since, and on My O2 it says: "This information is not available at this time." under data, instead of show...

Nilrem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change email address

The email address on my O2 is incorrect, I have tried for years to correct this issue, it needs to be migrated to sonny22smith**Personal info**

sim

I called your customer services on 10/07/2023 and cancelled a sim, which seems got ordered, as I was scrolling through offers shown in your my O2 app.Below is confirmation which I assumed was the end of the matter. Text message from your customer ser...

Jim41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device removal

Why has device [Removed] Been removed from my account - I need it to be reinstated as there is a balnce on that number

My device plan

HiCan you let me know what plan I have please. I am going on holiday tomorrow and not sure if I have roaming included in my plan?

thenwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos