My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I have lost my phone yesterday in a taxi when I was in Newlyn port with my boat I have sailed back to sea and only communication I have is emails

Resolved! Name change

Hi I would like to report name change 

Resolved! Disney plus free for 6 months

Hi I've just registered for 6 months free Disney plus how do I cancel it all it says is manage extras via My O2 but I can't find where to go. Please help

Aisha28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account issue

My account says there’s an issue since opening in may.

Mark1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account is registered to my old phone number

When I log in to MyO2 with my new number, it connects me to my email address and I sign in but the account is linked to my old number that is not in use. It tells me that my new number is connected to that account but it is not. What do I do?

Resolved! - Itamar

I have a pay monthly account and I am going to Greece tomorrow.It says that it is a part of the 48 destinations that are included in my package.Just making sure that I will not be charged extras (this is my number - xxxxxxxxxx). Thank you!

Resolved! Want to change my insurance

Hi I recently upgraded and got the £9 cover for damage, but I want to change it to include loss and theft. How do I do that?

OwenAV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel order

Hello, I have placed an order for a sim only deal but I would like to cancel this as I have decided to stay with my current provider.

MT6611 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant login to o2 app

cant login my o2 appi can log in on the web but not the app

Nova_Kai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos