My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bill

I've been charged VAT in my last bill, I don't know why it has beeen charged.Moreover,i was supposed to get 6 months of free amazon music, but i've been charged for it this month.I need refund for this,and don't want to use Amazon music as an extra f...

TI2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address change

Hi, I am not able to change my email. My email is connected to an old o2 number and I am not able to update my email. Can you please help me with this? Thanks

Suzana1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is broken, can't make calls.

My phone is broken so I can't ring O2 while I obviously need to cancel the airtime bill. I can access my O2 account through my laptop however, it seems that there is no option to cancel it through myO2?? Should I try emailing?

I2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant log into my o2 account (my mum can't either)

Both me and my mum cannot access our separate account and are having the same issue.I tried logging and it would not let me so I changed my password and tried again but it came up with a message that my account isn't ready yet even tho I've had my ac...

joanna101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App

 Can anyone help? Thanks

IMG_6383.png
Woodsy10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't sign into my 02

Can't sign into my 02 account it keeps saying in May take 25 to 48 hours. It's been saying that for the last week

dbm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Put my account on hold

I would like to put my O2 account on hold as I am struggling with money at the moment! No money has been coming into my bank account for the last three months and think it’s best to put my account on hold until I get some money into my account! Pleas...

02 app

When ever I sign into the 02 app it always comes up as opps something gone wrong. And to contact support. So now I've had enough and are contacting you guys

Chrishg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

Cant log in to app 

Habna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My wife put in the wrong date of birth

We both registered for a 02 sim card but the computer put my date of birth for my wife instead of her date of birth. How can she change this?