My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My o2 App

I’ve been using My O2 for over a year now but over a week ago, I tried opening it again and I needed to log in again. When I tried to log in it sent a text my old number. So I deleted the app and downloaded it again because I wanted to try change my ...

AdrianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot download bill

Hi, it will not let me download my bill when I'm logged into My o2. I get error code: EBPP_1506: We're sorry, we are unable to display your bill as a PDF in this browser, please try using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safa...

Final Bill Clarity

Hi I've moved from O2 to Lebara including Porting my mobile number ([Removed]). To them successfully. I've just spotted a Pending Direct Debit for £13.10 ??? (This was my monthly payment with O2) I've tried logging into O2 via both the App and on Lin...

Graham65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zone 3 bolt on cancellation

Hi, how can I cancel the zone 3 bolt on that I added on. I have realised it is very poor value for money

Zizie-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get refund

My contact had been ended and there is unused balance, how can I get it refunded? Thanks!

WKC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

i am sim only i want to get a phone

clairelou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

I opened an online account with my email and phone number. I have now switched over to 02 from virgin and this account won't let me use my email or phone number. Help please

Mazley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal whatsoever

I have no signal whatsoever, anywhere! What’s going on??

Ed0723 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos