My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Left o2, went to Virgin and now back on o2 but with issues

I was on o2 for many happy years as a business customer. I left when my business closed and I went over to virginmedia. Recently virgin teamed up with o2 and I appear to be back with o2. I want to use the Myo2 app but it says I am a Business customer...

sololite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Several accounts

I have 4 registered accounts but my 02 app only give’s access to one. How do I get access to the other accounts.

William13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam call from 0344 809 0202

I received a call from 0344 809 0202 which is a legitimate o2 number and the guy over the phone with a British accent wanted to confirm if I recently made an order with o2 for an iPad Pro 12.9 in silver. I confirmed with them that I never made any or...

AntY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My mobile phone number is registered against the wrong email address

Hi - when I try to register my phone on the O2 app, it has the wrong email address as the username. I have no idea where to chat to O2 reps which is highly annoying, can anyone advise where to direct my issue please?

Dan4byw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel Bolt ons

If I have the Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on and I am travelling to Japan (not covered), do I also need to get the Travel bolt on to access the £6 daily usage charge? Or is this applied as a default?

PWazzle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

Can you explain why    my bill is hight then expected 

Tj7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Received confusing email about payment

Hello, I have received an email saying I don't need to worry about anything, my bills are paid up to date. And then I received another email from MYCARE@o2mail.co.uk saying that my balance is overdue, and outstanding amount 29.77... Could you please ...

GNauk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos