My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! my 02

My contracts migrated from virgin. I wish to get them on my existing My 02 so I can see everything. One of My virgin numbers is [Removed] and my 02 number is [Removed]

D_man by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Is there a way we can upgrade today but pay the remaining balance over a few months

Markm7444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card replacement

please change my sim card because it is not working properly in my phone.

Resolved! Unable to view allowances

HiI have been switched from virgin media to O2 some time ago but are unable to view any of my allowances etc

Cal1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

whenever i log in to o2 it says im new to o2 and and have to wait over 48 hours to login and its been 6 days and i still cant login

MZaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud report

I have been called for plan discounts and now they are sending new plan with device looks like fraud…

Madhavi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02

Every time I try signing in to my o2 it says oops something went wrong if new to my 02 it can take up to 24hrs to register but I've been with them for years

Bobber11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup Wi-Fi calling on my account

How do I setup Wi-Fi calling on my account without phoning customer services as I don't get and signal in my house?Can you do it online?

Resolved! Old contract.

Hello, I have recently discovered apon checking my finances that I have been paying insurance with Carphone warehouse for a phone I no longer possess. I upgraded my phone in August 2021. The only way they will refund me my money is if I provide evide...

Ashleigh5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos