My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Logging in to My O2 via browser

I'm having real problems logging in to My O2 via a browser (have tried safari and chrome, cleared cookies in both). The app works fine. Safari prompts me to allow a download after entering username and password, the download is a file that cannot be ...

RedAdam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

Where can I find my proof of purchase for a recent online order?

PixelIan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Police discount

Good afternoon I am trying to add on my blue light discount for the police but am unsure on how to do it

Meg5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 202 not working

202 not working how do you speak to o2  

Karen17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing spend cap - impossible?

I simply want to change my spend cap, the help article says I can do it via live chat....but you can't actually get to live chat and get sent back on an infinite loop to the same help article.So my only only option appears to be ring 202 which is a 3...

Login abroad

Im trying to login to my o2 to pay my bill but I am abroad and can not receive the sms code, is there any way around this? I can't receive the code until I pay my bill and a can't pay my bill until I receive the code.

Resolved! Suspicious text message

I’ve just received a text message confirming an Order that I know nothing about it’s got a linkhttps://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/order-history Is this a genuine link ?

Sue1066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Europe

I've just come back from Italy where I was unable to send text messages to England. I was receiving texts but couldn't send them (error '0'). It was very inconvenient and I have never had problems with texting from abroad. I want to avaid it in futur...

GA23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos