cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my bill not working properly (again)

rs10101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I try and download a copy of my latest bill, I get the error "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid."

Seems like something is very broken with MyO2 at the moment as it also offers me a free upgrade, but when I click on the link it says "You have no numbers or accounts to upgrade. Visit our Shop"

I need the VAT version of my bill to be able to submit my expenses claim  - any alternatives to tying up their phone queues to get this sorted?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke to them again on Tuesday about this and was guaranteed they'd email my bill to me and call me with 48 hours to discuss the issue.

Zero response at all, which was very embarrassing for the agent who just called me to check it had been resolved..
Message 11 of 13

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Latest response from the back office team via the agent is that it's because I'm not running the latest version of the My O2 app..

Not sure why that would stop a Windows PC being able to get a recent bill....
Message 12 of 13

rs10101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I emailed the new "resolution expert" team as advised by the agent.

Their response - what mobile device and version of the app am I having trouble with!

I'd clearly stated the problem was with any browser on multiple Windows PCs, so they obviously hadn't managed to absorb the information in the email.

Have replied back to them pointing out that the problem is on a PC and that the app has no option to view VAT invoices anyway, so can't be connected to the fault.

Also sent a complaint in via the complaints address - both about the original fault and the failure of the so called expert to respond to it.
Message 13 of 13